GSS Group, Inc. is committed to a partner business model and invests in programs aimed at maximizing your opportunity.
The GSS VIGILANCE Partner Program includes services to help you to profitably market, design, implement and support customized Business Intelligence & Performance Management solutions built with and incorporating Microsoft's leading edge Business Intelligence and Performance Management technology — SQL Server 2005 / 2008 and Performance Point Server — and GSS' innovative, pure Web technology for rapidly building, deploying and managing SQL Server data marts.
Current program benefits include:
- Distribution of leads from GSS Group to partners
- GSS Group support subscription for internal partner use and access to updated binaries prior to general release
- Access to GSS Group training materials and authorization to deliver VIGILANCE XPress end user training
- Exclusive access to the GSS Group Partner Forum
- Participation in the Monthly Partner Conference Call to receive regular updates on GSS Group's plans and to influence VIGILANCE XPress' future direction
- Promotion of your business organization on GSS Group's web site
- VIGILANCE XPress Authorized Partner logo usage on your website
- Access to GSS Group collateral for use in your promotions
- Discounts on GSS Group training and documentation services for internal use
Flexible Programs that Support Your Business Model
The GSS VIGILANCE Partner Program is very flexible and supports a variety of partner business models:
- System Integrators – in this model the customer purchases software licenses and support plans from GSS Group which provides direct access to GSS Group Support services. In addition, the customer purchases services such as solution design, implementation, extensions and local support from the partner.
- Value Added Reseller – in this model the partner provides a "turnkey" business solution to the customer, included direct level 1 customer support. GSS Group software licenses and support plans are bundled with the partner's services and GSS Group provides level 2 support to the partner.
- Hosting Provider – this program permits a partner to offer VIGILANCE XPress in a "Software as a Service" or SaaS model.
A Partnership Level to Meet Your Needs
The GSS Partner Program features three membership levels. Select the level that best aligns with your organization's resources. System Integrator, Value Added Reseller and Hosting Provider business models are supported at each level.
- Authorized Partner is our entry-level offering designed for newer partners seeking to start a VIGILANCE XPress practice.
- Authorized Partner Silver is designed to meet the needs of the majority of partners, including partners with established regional- or industry-focused business models.
- Authorized Partner Gold is the elite designation for GSS Group partners with global service delivery capabilities.
Contact us to discuss joining the GSS Partner Network.